Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
Media Cause is looking for a digital fundraising strategist to support our digital fundraising accounts, based in our DC office.
If you agree with these statements, then you’re going to be a good fit at Media Cause:
- Technology and tools matter and not all CRMs, ESPs, CMSs are created equal. In fact, I have a couple of favorites that have stood out in my work that I would like to discuss.
- Members or donors? I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time discussing this with colleagues. I can make an argument for both.
- CPM or CPC? Who cares! I want to know about costs and resources used along the full funnel not just the top. Let’s talk about life time value of folks coming in from retargeting campaigns or the value of converting a crowdfunding participant into an annual fund donor.
- Digital is just one type of touchpoint in a donor’s (or potential donor’s) relationship with an organization. But they are the most scalable and cost efficient and I can prove that through data.
You’ve got the mindset, but do you have the skills and experience?
Who You Are: (the must haves)
- 3-5 years digital fundraising chops
- Experience throughout the fundraising funnel, in particular:
- Year-end campaigning
- Ongoing Stewardship
- Strong background in data analysis and reporting, in particular:
- Google Analytics
- Fundraising Software (eg. Raiser’s Edge), bonus points for Luminate Online
- CRMs (eg. Hubspot)
- Proficient in Excel; including writing formulas and using pivot tables
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience copywriting and/or content creation for fundraising
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use digital platforms for fundraising
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude
The nice to haves:
- Crowdfunding experience
- Salesforce experience
- SMS for fundraising experience
- Bing, Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot Inbound Certified