Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
We’re looking for a Search & Social Ad Specialist to work out of our DC office.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in social, programmatic and video
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account strategists and creative leads to support campaign goals
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Manage client relationships and happiness
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of of digital media buying experience as well as experience in an SMB client management or high volume client success role. Bonus points if previous work gave you exposure to the nonprofit space.
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in SMB client management or high volume client success
- Have relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (Quantcast, OwnerIQ, DataXu), search, and social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing managing multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude