Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
What You'll Do:
Media Cause Account Strategists have three primary roles:
1. Create digital marketing and communications strategies to grow support and impact for nonprofits and social enterprises
2. Execute those strategies with creative campaigns, social media, email, search, content marketing, and paid ads.
3. Manage client relationships
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 4-5 years of experience across both nonprofits and digital marketing industries. We’re looking for people with a data-driven optimization approach, a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to learn, a team-oriented positive can-do attitude and a strong desire to change the world.
The skills and experience required to be considered for the position include:
- Google Adwords setup and optimization (search, contextual, and retargeting)
- Google Analytics dashboard creation and insight reporting
- Organic Social Media posting and community management
- Paid Social Media Ad management: Facebook and Twitter
- Email marketing strategy and copywriting
- Content marketing strategy and execution
- Good understanding of SEO
- A/B testing and cross channel optimization experience
- Advocacy campaigns, nonprofit fundraising and grassroots organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client management experience