Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
We’re looking for a Digital Media Buyer to work out of either our San Francisco, Boston, DC, or Atlanta office.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in display, social, programmatic and video
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account strategists and creative leads to support campaign goals
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Manage client relationships and happiness
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of of digital media buying experience.
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns
- Have strong relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (Quantcast, OwnerIQ, DataXu), search & display (Google, DoubleClick, Bing, Yahoo), and social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing managing multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude