Media Cause is an award winning, mission-driven marketing and creative agency that helps nonprofits grow and accelerate their impact. We take a people-first approach to developing powerful creative, scalable growth strategies, and targeted communications that connect with individuals across their entire supporter journey: from awareness and recruitment to fundraising and advocacy, and every touchpoint in-between.
Media Cause consists of 40 full-time employees along with a network of talented consultants. We have offices in Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta and San Francisco (reopening post COVID) as well as a few team members who work remote permanently. Our agency has grown in size every year since our founding, landing on the Inc. 5000 list for the fastest growing private companies in America twice. We have built a strong business although Impact is our North Star. In addition to winning 14 awards for our client work in 2020, Media Cause was honored by Inc. Magazine with a Best In Business Gold Award for our positive impact on our community, our industry and society as a whole.
Media Cause is looking for a Search & Social Ad Strategist to help accelerate the growth and impact of organizations doing good in the world.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in social, programmatic and video
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account strategists and creative leads to support campaign goals
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Manage client relationships and happiness
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of of digital media buying experience as well as experience in an SMB client management or high volume client success role. Bonus points if previous work gave you exposure to the nonprofit space.
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in SMB client management or high volume client success
- Have relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (Quantcast, OwnerIQ, DataXu), search, and social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing managing multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude
Company Perks & Culture
- Family first work environment with flexible work from home options to accommodate personal obligations
- Robust health, dental, and vision benefit plans for you and yours
- 401k & retirement planning
- Agency-wide profit sharing
- Unlimited personal time off (with an enforced 3 week minimum every year)
- Quarterly mental health Fridays to reset and recharge
- Flexible remote work: We’re open to candidates located anywhere in the US and support work getting done wherever it works best for the employee
- $150/month health & wellness stipend to strengthen your body and/or mind
- $1,000/year individual professional development stipend to cover any education/training that you want to pursue to grow in your role (or as a human!)
- Agency commitment to building and supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive agency (and we hold ourselves accountable)
- Transparent & equitable career growth opportunities: Clear path for advancement and opportunity for anyone to raise their hand for promotion every 6 months
- The ability to work with genuinely fantastic humans who care deeply about the work we do and each other
- Yearly donations made to employees nonprofit of choice to celebrate their Media Cause work anniversaries
- A culture of volunteering and giving back to the communities we work in and to the issues we care about around the world (quarterly office volunteer days will return after COVID)
This is a salaried role commensurate with experience. Media Cause is committed to hiring individuals who are traditionally underrepresented in the field of marketing. We strongly encourage all qualified people to apply.