Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
What You'll Do:
Media Cause Account Directors are responsible for managing client relationships as well as developing and executing campaigns to accelerate our clients growth and impact. They are also responsible for managing a small team and supporting their work with strategy and mentorship. They have five primary roles:
- Create digital media plans for nonprofits, social enterprises, schools, and good causes.
- Execute those strategies flawlessly using search, social media, and targeted display ads.
- Ensure client goals are exceeded; Manage relationships and happiness.
- Support younger team members with career development and account strategy.
- Manage client renewals and upsells to grow agency revenue.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 7-10 years of experience as a Media Buyer/Planner, Account Supervisor or Account Director. Experience working with nonprofits or social enterprises is a plus but not required. We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of management experience with a focus on mentorship and team building
- Industry thought leader, capable of writing 1-2 blog posts per quarter, speaking at conferences and leading webinars to share digital marketing and campaigning tips with the nonprofit sector
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process for your clients
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in display, social, programmatic and video
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results; Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting to deliver the best ROAS possible
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools; Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple clients at once in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude