Media Cause is an award winning, mission-driven marketing and creative agency that helps nonprofits grow and accelerate their impact. We take a people-first approach to developing powerful creative, scalable growth strategies, and targeted communications that connect with individuals across their entire supporter journey: from awareness and recruitment to fundraising and advocacy, and every touchpoint in-between.
Media Cause consists of 60 full-time employees along with a network of talented consultants. We have offices in Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta and San Francisco as well as team members who work remotely permanently. Our agency has grown in size every year since our founding, landing on the Inc. 5000 list for the fastest growing private companies in America three times. We have built a strong business although Impact is our North Star. In addition to winning 14 awards for our client work in 2020, Media Cause was honored by Inc. Magazine with a Best In Business Gold Award for our positive impact on our community, our industry and society as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the development of strategic media plans & recommendations
- Assist in all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms, including Google and Facebook, to build & monitor digital buys
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI
- Work alongside account strategists and creative team members to support campaign goals
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor channel, campaign, conversion & site performance
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Help build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has strong interest in paid media planning and buying, and a desire to be a part of a team and learn the ins and outs of media, including search and social. Strong internship or previous media buying experience is a plus, but not required. Bonus points if you have previous exposure to the nonprofit space.
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong interest or experience with paid media
- An eagerness to learn
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude
Company Perks & Culture
- Family first work environment with flexible work from home options to accommodate personal obligations
- Robust health, dental, and vision benefit plans for you and yours
- 401k & retirement planning
- Agency-wide profit sharing
- Unlimited personal time off (with an enforced 3 week minimum every year)
- Quarterly mental health Fridays to reset and recharge
- Flexible remote work: We’re open to candidates located anywhere in the US and support work getting done wherever it works best for the employee
- $150/month health & wellness stipend to strengthen your body and/or mind
- $1,000/year individual professional development stipend to cover any education/training that you want to pursue to grow in your role (or as a human!)
- Agency commitment to building and supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive agency (and we hold ourselves accountable)
- Transparent & equitable career growth opportunities: Clear path for advancement and opportunity for anyone to raise their hand for promotion every 6 months
- The ability to work with genuinely fantastic humans who care deeply about the work we do and each other
- Yearly donations made to employees nonprofit of choice to celebrate their Media Cause work anniversaries
- A culture of volunteering and giving back to the communities we work in and to the issues we care about around the world (quarterly office volunteer days will return after COVID)
This is a salaried role commensurate with experience. Media Cause is committed to hiring individuals who are traditionally underrepresented in the field of marketing. We strongly encourage all qualified people to apply.