Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
We’re looking for a Digital Media Buyer to work our Boston office.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process for your clients
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in display, social, programmatic and video
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results; Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting to deliver the best ROAS possible
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools; Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account strategists and creative team to support client and campaign goals
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of of digital media buying experience. Experience working with nonprofits and social enterprises a plus but not required
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns
- Have strong relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (Quantcast, OwnerIQ, DataXu), search & display (Google, DoubleClick, Bing, Yahoo), and social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude