Media Cause is an award winning, mission-driven marketing and creative agency that helps nonprofits grow and accelerate their impact. We take a people-first approach to developing powerful creative, scalable growth strategies, and targeted communications that connect with individuals across their entire supporter journey: from awareness and recruitment to fundraising and advocacy, and every touchpoint in-between.
As of January 2022, Media Cause consists of 60+ full-time employees along with a network of talented consultants. We have offices in Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, and San Francisco, as well as a few team members who work remotely on a permanent basis. Our agency has grown in size every year since our founding, landing on the Inc. 5000 list for the fastest growing private companies in America three times. We have built a strong business, although impact is our North Star. In addition to winning 19 creative and effectiveness awards for our client work in 2021, Media Cause was also honored by Inc. Magazine with a Best In Business Gold Award for positive impact on our community, our industry, and society as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms, including Google and Facebook, to build & monitor digital buys
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account strategists and creative leads to support campaign goals
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor channel, campaign, conversion & site performance
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Manage client relationships and happiness
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of digital media buying experience, including paid search. Management of Google Ad Grant accounts is a plus. Prior client management experience with a high volume of accounts is desired. Bonus points if previous work gave you exposure to the nonprofit space.
We’re looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years related professional experience planning, buying & managing a variety of digital media campaigns (search, display, social)
- Have strong relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic, direct publisher, search, and social advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Ad server (Google Campaign Manager) experience a plus
- Experience planning and executing Direct Response campaigns a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing managing multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms to achieve their goals.
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude
Company Perks & Culture
- Family first work environment with flexible work from home options to accommodate personal obligations
- Robust health, dental, and vision benefit plans for you and yours
- 401k & retirement planning
- Agency-wide profit sharing
- Unlimited personal time off (with an enforced 3 week minimum every year)
- Quarterly mental health Fridays to reset and recharge
- Flexible remote work: We’re open to candidates located anywhere in the US and support work getting done wherever it works best for the employee
- $150/month health & wellness stipend to strengthen your body and/or mind
- $1,000/year individual professional development stipend to cover any education/training that you want to pursue to grow in your role (or as a human!)
- Agency commitment to building and supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive agency (and we hold ourselves accountable)
- Transparent & equitable career growth opportunities: Clear path for advancement and opportunity for anyone to raise their hand for promotion every 6 months
- The ability to work with genuinely fantastic humans who care deeply about the work we do and each other
- Yearly donations made to employees nonprofit of choice to celebrate their Media Cause work anniversaries
- A culture of volunteering and giving back to the communities we work in and to the issues we care about around the world (quarterly office volunteer days will return after COVID)
This is a salaried role commensurate with experience. Media Cause is committed to hiring individuals who are traditionally underrepresented in the field of marketing. We strongly encourage all qualified people to apply.