Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we’ve worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create positive impact in the communities they serve.
But we’re just as dedicated to the growth and advancement of our team as we are to the success of our clients. That’s why we’re looking for a smart, talented, ambitious, and eager Jr. Designer to to help us expand our creative capacity while expanding your own skill set.
If you work fast and think on your feet...if you’re obsessed with visual details and deadlines…
and if you’re ready to join one of the most talented and passionate teams you’ll ever meet…
we want to meet YOU.
We're looking for candidates in Atlanta and San Francisco Bay area.
- Design: Create, redesign, or revise digital assets across a variety of platforms, including: websites, landing pages, banner ads, social media content, emails, brand identity/logos, brand guidelines, presentation decks, infographics and iconography.
- Collaborate: Work with art directors, developers, and account team to ensure all assets clearly communicate the client’s objectives, and are completed on time and on budget
- Support: Take on additional creative assignments or tasks for internal marketing efforts or client projects as needed, including sourcing photography and iconography, resizing images, updating presentations and digital production.
YOU MAY BE QUALIFIED IF:
- You have a degree/certificate in new media/digital design, graphic design, or art direction
- You have 1+ year experience (internships included) in a fast-paced agency environment, and can work quickly to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- You’re comfortable following direction, receiving feedback, and asking questions
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch like the back of your hand, and have a basic knowledge of UX/prototyping software like InVision.
- You have a solid portfolio of work across a variety of digital platforms
- You have a strong understanding of graphic design, typography, technology and digital standards, and can make informed recommendations to improve the work
- You can quickly create pixel-perfect designs that support our clients’ communications goals and objectives
- You check your ego at the door: you’re a team player, ready to jump into any request, and eager to support the agency in any way possible
- You’re collaborative, curious, and a genuinely good human